I know many of you have been checking in to see if there is any word on our adoption so I thought I would post an update. . . but unfortunately we have nothing to update!
When I was pregnant with all three of my biological children, they all arrived much later than their due dates. In fact, I was pregnant a total of 38 days longer than I should have been. So, it should come as no surprise that our adopted daughter is following that same pattern. We were told to expect a period of 6-10 weeks before we hear if we are officially approved as the parents of DJ. Next week Thursday it will be 12 weeks that we have been waiting. So if the 10-14 days overdue pattern continues, we should be hearing something this week. At least we pray that will be the case.
Thanks for checking in and we hope to have some good news soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment