We have had two tiny bits of good news that I thought I would share. The first is that my fingerprints were rejected again. The good news is that they rejected me in just four days and now I am on to the next level of investigation and don't have to go back for more biometrics. I already had notarized copies of the information they requested so I was able to send it out without any delays. The other bit of good news is that we heard from a caseworker in the Philippines who is preparing our dossier to present to the board. She had two questions and wanted more clarification. It was reassuring to hear that someone is looking at our dossier and that we are one step closer to going before the board.
It was a huge surprise and very heartwarming for us to be given a few Christmas gifts for DJ from extended family members. We are so blessed to have such a thoughtful family. Often, over the holidays, we have asked one another, "What do you think DJ is going to think of this?" With the loud and crazy family that we have, DJ is going to have a memorable first Christmas in the US and with her new family!
Wishing you a very happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment