Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Life of Crime?

Yesterday I went to get fingerprinted again.  They were able to capture one fingerprint and one thumb print.  In addition to the one they captured last time, I am hoping that will be enough for them to determine that I am not a wanted criminal.  We will keep praying that we are passed to the next level.

Unfortuately we still have not heard anything from the Philippines.  Each day I wake up and think, "Today may be the day that we find out we are approved and we can tell DJ that we want her to be a part of our family forever!"  But now as it gets closer to Christmas, my hopes are diminishing as I am sure many are beginning vacations that will last until the new year.  It would be my best Christmas gift ever to be able to let one little girl halfway across the world know that she has a family who loves her so much!  We will keep praying and will rest knowing that God is in control of the whole process.

Unless we hear something before then, I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment